Our programme can work for you.
We know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by your weight issues. We know what it’s like to feel frustrated, trapped and depressed.
You are not a failure, we’ve all just been brainwashed to believe that it’s simply a case of finding the ‘right’ diet.
Now it’s time to forget your past attempts at losing weight. At Right Weigh there are no humiliating group meetings, no unrealistic fad diets. We tell you truthfully how you can lose weight and why you have not succeeded in the past.
Our one to one coaching programmes usually run for 10 weeks, however, longer of shorter programmes are also available. All sessions are conducted ‘live’, privately and confidentially with myself, Gillian Appleby. By being accountable to a coach, you will always be supported.
During our initial assessment I will listen to why you are here and what you want to achieve, plus:
• Discuss your weight loss goals and what is stopping you from achieving them.
• Look at your weight loss/gain history and other programmes you may have tried.
• Take a medical history, and discuss any health issues you may have acquired as the result of your weight.
• Design a programme with you that involves reducing your energy intake, but is tailor made to include your personal situation and individual preferences.
Then during the weight loss phase you will receive:
A sound, enjoyable and varied nutritional food plan. You’ll learn to start tasting and enjoying what you eat again, ending your love/hate relationship with food once and for all!
• Daily text/email support.
• Weekly one to one 45 minute coaching sessions over Skype or on the phone so that you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or trek across town to a clinic.
• Help working on areas specific to your eating habits and any difficulties/barriers encountered during the previous week.
• Weekly worksheets and food diaries.
• Extra tools to support you with your motivation, recognising and overcoming eating triggers and how to deal with cravings, plus help to stop comfort eating and snacking when not hungry. You’ll also learn how to manage emotions and stress, build your self-esteem and set enjoyable exercise goals.
• Unique access to a panic button (9am-9pm Monday-Friday).
• Continued email support when you have completed the programme.
• Optional (discounted) continued coaching support.
• You can now have your own personal weight loss coach by your side throughout your journey!